Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My Mia


R.I.P. Mia

    My heart broke today when I heard that our Mimi has passed away. 

   My "cousin" Mia was a beautiful girl who loved food, roughhousing, cookies, snuggles, snacks, and throwing her empty food dish at you to say she was hungry... And the occasional nail painting. 

   I wish I was closer to her these past few years. I remember living with my aunt and getting to have her and Huddy sleep in the bed with me every night. I'm so glad I was able to take professional photos of her with her family this past fall and that I was able to make a painting for my aunt's birthday of her along with the other dogs. She was a goofy dog with an adorable face. She will be missed tremendously.



The top painting is Mia and the under is clearly Hudson. I painted my aunt's other dog Kramer as well.





No comments: