Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Adventures Are Fun


Went on a long walk with my boyfriend, Sean, and our friends. The trails were mostly straight and not too bad, but not so smart me, I wasn't wearing good shoes. We went to this pond which may have been a little more muddy then expected, but it was just in that one spot, that happen to be in our way. So let's just say I won't be wearing my mocks anytime soon. I can't wait to go back when it's warm and the trees are green, it'll be so much prettier! Then we headed to an abandoned  factory, not that I recommend that! But it was so beautiful, something so dirty and old, just looks so gorgeous with the bits of light coming through the broken ceiling. I defiantly could picture a awesome photo shoot there, but unfortunately it's going to be torn down soon, plus it is dangerous, so I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. But here are some shots from the day!


Wrote our initials and then we put our foot prints tehe
Sean and I
The boys rolling tires

No comments: