Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Bunny Day

Happy Easter everyone!

   Went to Aunt Jackie's the day before for Easter fun. We colored eggs, which I haven't done in forever, and Sean's never done it at all! How crazy is that?! I did a tie dye and a ombre, came out pretty cool.
Yup I'm awesome

Messy but fun!
   Then we did a super cool thing I never heard of. Peep Jousting! Only the funnest Easter tradition some of the people so. Pretty much you take two peeps and stick tooth picks in them facing each other. What ever one if stabbed loses. Everyone makes a guess which one will win. I actually guessed right! Pink.


Ah who will win you ask, is it Sir Blue Peep or Sir Pink Peep.
The competition has begun!
Ah, it is Sir Pink peep who has won this round. Sir Blue Peep has been struck and died.

Their were great dessert, my favorite part of any gathering. Hope you get some good eats too!
-Christina

No comments: