Sunday, August 11, 2013

Under Pressure: Montreal, Canada

Hello, eh!

Today's the day! The one I was looking forward the most. Sunday, Under Pressure Event. The people who didn't care slept till noon, but Sean, Kevin, Brandon, and I headed out at 7 am to get ready and do the sign in. They were drawing some sketches, perparing. We met some other Americans and true french speaking Canadians. The place was getting the scaffolding ready, the music, and merchandise set up. They were not only have all the artist paint but a break dancing competitions, live music, and djs too. I was really excited! Now I will post a bunch of photos. The event speaks for itself.

Line to sign up
Sean, Kevin, Brandon starting!
Some artist


Side of a chinese food joint.


Their pieces all done, if you look above View there is a C.G. 

All done!


Welp, It's been real Montreal. Thanks for the good times, I'll be seeing you.

Love, Christina

No comments: