Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Quote Of The Day: Disney

Mulan

"The flower that blooms in adversity... is the most rare and beautiful of them all." The Emperor of China

Great movie. In other news I saved Mulan! Well her hair... I don't even know why this barbie doll had long hair to begin with, did the makers even watch the movie?! My Mulan doll when I was little came with armor and she had medium length hair not long princess hair. She was a badass! Why is this doll made to seem like she's some girly girl and can't chip a nail? This boss ass bitch saved motherfuckin' China!! Jeez.... Sorry for the cussing. But hey it had to be said. 


I'm good. Took a lot of elbow grease and she lost a lot of hair while I brushed through the rats nest of hair. I used conditioner but my friend told me I should use fabric softener next time cause it works better. I trimmed off like 3 inches of hair! The bathroom was a mess but hey Mulan looks good! I should be a doll hairdresser!

-Christina

No comments: