Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello stranger

   I love meeting new people. I don't very often but I must say this was an intresting way to meet someone. Driving along the pike with my friend and talking through a window into another car of people was possibly the strangest way I've introducted myself to another person. And also exchanging names for facebook was just the topping on the odd cake. But maybe that means these friendships will be more fun then others, I mean just look how they started off.
   When getting to know new people its strange, my whole life everyone knows a little about me weither it be from school or through mutual friends. But when its completly new, they no nothing. Everything is a fresh start. You get to explain yourself from chapter one and it's only from you they hear it. Everything you get to tell them is only truth. Out of high school friends I must say are the best. People either like you or don't, only based on what they think, no one elses opinion.

No comments: