Friday, February 5, 2010

This week has been doppelganger week

Fact: Most people are dumb.
Fact: You are not Angelina Jolie, Reese Witherspoon, nor are you a Victoria Secret model.
Fact: Just cause you have the same hair color doesn't mean you look like that celebrity.

People have told me only 5 people I look simliar too, they are...

1. [got this more then once] Kari Byron from Mythbusters, I don't see it but that's what they said.



2. Hayley Williams from Paramore, that was more when I had the same color hair though, I can kinda see it I guess..



















3. Stephanie Courtney, best known for playing Flo from the progressive insurance, I can see wear people can see this one...

4. This is my fav one, Rita Hayworth, dancing and actress in the 40s mostly.

5. And my mom is confinced I look like Lauren Bacall. I only see the similarities in the lips though, maybe the eyes cause I have smaller eyes...


Well these are all beautiful ladies, so I don't mind being compared to any of them. Thoughts??




Redheaded me for kari and hayley, thats when people told me I looked like them.
That one I look like Kari I think...


No comments: