Monday, February 22, 2010

a list..

My sister says I need to make a list of something I want to do, and actually do them. This isn't my big list that will take my whole life, just a small one to get started on.

-Go to hairdressing school [I already signed up!]
-Get dreads [christina, you've wanted them so long forget what other people will think just do it!]
-Road trip. [to anywhere, doesn't matter.]
-Make new friends of the female persuasion. [I have none of those really.]
-Read some new books [I haven't read in a while, and I love readinggg.]
-Get some of the tattoos I want, soon.
-Sign up for a photography class.
-Get a new wallet, it's time to depart from my 7 year duct tape wallet I made in 6th grade. [it's still good, but now my stuff gets sticky :( ]
-Get a real job.. maybe..


I loved this photo, from spongebob haha

No comments: