Friday, July 2, 2010

I just wanted to say...

Hi!

   I am so so sooo proud of myself! Which is something that is rare. I have been socializing multiple times this week and last week. And with girls. I've reconnected with my close girl friends, and have made new friends. I have really missed them. I've missed hanging out in groups of girls and guys, just goofing around and being dumb. We watch movies, joke around, shoot nerf guns, and plan stuff to do this summer. And I'm feeling happy and like my old silly self. It feels great, I just want to dance around and be giddy.

   I'm also happy cause I even went to a interview and I think I got the job!! My first real job. I can not wait to start! I feel like I'm finally starting to change and be my happy self. I just hope it stays this way, I really do.

-Christina

No comments: