Friday, July 30, 2010

oh here I am...

Hi!

   I am so terribly sorry for my absents. It's just that my life has really turned around. I usually come here to vent, but I haven't even had anything really to vent about! I love my job, it's wonderful. It's really helped me with my anxiety. It's the perfect place for a girl like me. I answer and make calls, I don't have to worry about talking to people in person. Which is why I haven't even had a job before this, minus my babysitting job. All my co workers are super nice and they are guys, so it's a really great atmosphere for someone like me.

  On another note, my social life. It's fabulous, cause well... I have one now. I've gotten close to my old best friends, I go out in groups, go out to dinner and movies with them. It's so much fun. It's so strange. I'm not use to this. You know, things going right. It's just never happened for me. But usually when it feels like it's going good, it goes... ASDFGHKL: and then it's terrible again. So I'm really just hoping everything stays good, at least for a while.

We shall see,
Christina




No comments: