Saturday, August 28, 2010

To whom this may concern,

   Hi,

   You don't know me. And I know you may not care, but I will tell you anyway. You can stop at any moment if you feel it's not worth your time to read. I won't take any offense, for I wouldn't expect any one to read it. Well, I've been writing about my life for years now.  But today, I will write to you.

   You might not know this but you are important. You are loved, whether you realize this or not, maybe they don't show it, but they care, they really do. You are a beautiful soul, you may not think so, but you are. Just believe it. Maybe one day you will see, what everyone else sees. You think you're not worth being happy and loved, but you are wrong, you are worth that and so much more. You may not listen to me today, but someday soon, I hope you see what I see.

Sincerely with love,
   Christina

No comments: