Wednesday, December 26, 2012

All I want for Christmas is you!

Merry Christmas!!!!

   My Christmas Eve and Day were wonderful! It was just Sean and the animals this year is was our first one together alone without a roommate. It was much nicer that way. I got many wonderful gifts! Just wait till you see what Sean got me for a birthday/xmas gift!! Christmas Eve as usual we spent at his parents house where we do the secret santa, which never really secretive... like at all. Hahaha! I got Uncle Bill for the second year in a row. I got him a gift cards. He has two favorite restaurants so I did the one I didn't do last year.


Christmas Eve!

Sean got all maroon colored clothing, hahaha!
New shirt!
   Christmas day we went o my Aunt Jackie's also as 'per usual'. It's always the same thing, lots of good food/desserts, gift exchange, and playing Just Dance or some sort of karaoke on the Wii. It's so much fun, but you sweat your ass off doing it, haha.

   Okay here are some photos from our house before going to Aunt Jackie's. 
Our gifts under the tree.

All the gifts...


Is this all mine?!

Already tired.

Catnip toys!

FINALLY got Thank you notes, 1 & 2. JFal< 3
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday too!
-Christina

No comments: