Sunday, December 16, 2012

It's the end of the world as a we know it...

Hello everyone,

   As you know the world is going to end on the 21st. The prophecy of the Mayan's and other source say this is going to happen December of 2012.  Everyone has their own theory of what it going to happen. So I decided for my birthday party I would do a let's party before it ends. My birthday falls after the 21st so that kinda sucks....


   This is was my theme song of the night, I LOVE Britney, so much. Plus we had some other great 'end of the world' songs. Loved the music choices of the night.

Sean and I.
   Also btw everyone was suppose to either dress to impress (Go out classy as f***) or dress like you're going to survive! I decided to go with both wore a velvet short dress with bad ass knee high combat boots. Some people didn't dress up.... Like my boyfriend ^ but that's okay. Some people did, like people who I'm not good friends with, so it meant a lot!
The only down fall of the night.... no one showed up. It was my birthday and people are are supposedly my "friends" didn't come or even say they couldn't. Just didn't. It really sucked and made me feel like a loser. But thankfully the people there made my night special and we had fun. So that's all that matters!
Sean's cousin Alex and I looking dashing, as usual.

Topher, Kevin, Tom, and Sean.

Bestie
I wish you all the best in this time. I probably won't make it....
-Christina

No comments: