Saturday, February 27, 2016

Grandpa Jack's 90th Birthday

   Sean's grandpa is 90 years old! He even got a crown, haha. We went to a local ice cream shop to celebrate. We brought pizza and a cake, and we of course got ice cream. They even made a special cake for him with his favorite team on it. These people make extraordinary ice cream cakes, better than anything I've seen. So cool. I was so hungry I ate four slices of cheese pizza, had peice of cake and a giant chocolate covered strawberry, so delicious. I got ice to take home though. I figured I'd save it for later when I was in pjs with an elastic waistband! 

   It was such a lovely time with the family. Jack liked my card I made him. He got a beautiful frame with Frank Sinatra lyrics in it from Sean's cousin, Lindsay, that's his favorite singer. A shirt of his team with 90 and his name on the back! A great gift. Then Sean's uncle who I guess works for the town, he's the person who cuts ribbons for local business! I want giant scissors now.... anyway, he got the mayor to make it Jack Carroll Day. Like seriously!!! The mayor made a proclamation. What a memorable gift, we can celebrate each year, haha!


 

No comments: