Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Day In The Rain


   Or should I say down pour? Possibly. At least my darling model Aprylle didn't mind at all. You might not remember her from Little Red Massacre on account of her hair is gone! But once again she wasn't afraid to slush through the mud!

   My poor model... lost her shoes after stepping in the mush, let me wrap her body in saran wrap, throw baby powder all over her, and wiped mud on her skin, and also making her drag my prom dress into the mucky water; which happened to be way to long on her making it worse!

But in the end we had fun, got soaked, and came out with wonderful photos.  I did two sets, ones about a dream/nightmare and the other two called White Noise. Here is my photos from our adventure!






I am really pleased how they turned out, I love the edit, it has a erie but vintage look!

xo Christina

No comments: