Sunday, September 2, 2012

Give me some Justice...

... No not that kind. Today is my last day working at Justice before my new job. I will really miss this place. It was about a year, my longest job ever! I worked with some great people. Brianna was the best manager I have ever had. Thanks for hiring me! I met Rachel one of my close friends there, actually my first real friend there (I think cause we started 2 weeks apart from each other).

The only one who actually wore the Super Nova alien headband which was required,
 no one would be caught dead in it! Not even our manager! Hahaha
I was the best organizer for these things, that's the only reason they'll miss me, Haha.

My cute name tag, I had some fuzzy from a broken pen.


I will miss this place and cool co workers! *Tear*
-Christina
Why, just why?! We sell stuffed birds that are high as f***

No comments: