Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Preschool!

Hi!

Bridget had her last first day of preschool, next year she'll be in Kindergarten! Where does time fly! Well, to say the least she was excited! The preschool was down the street so Bridget, Donna (the mom), my mother, Jack in the stroller and myself walked. I felt a bit out of shape... I guess at 8 in the morning that's normal. Though it was nice to get fresh air and exercise... though when it get's cold I think we'll drive! Haha! But for now I like it.



On our way to school! Sorry it's blurry!


She had a great first day! She told me all about it when we picked her up. They had story time and got to color. She said they learned a song, something about them sitting in a circle and doing time or idk? But I think she'll have a great year!

-Christina

No comments: