Friday, October 12, 2012

Little Red Massacre



    So Friday I ended up getting together with my friend Apyrlle for another photo in Halloween Fairytale series. It was not even  that cold out, thank goodness! We drove to the Ferry in Rocky Hill to go to the dirt road in the back, not many cars drive it so it's a great location surrounded by woods & ponds. Apyrlle bought this cute white dress and red cape and I brought a creepily big knife and basket. If someone saw us they might think we were crazy, which we are, but thankfully we only ended up seeing 2 cars! I loved a lot of the photos, it was hard to decide which to edit first, but then I the last one I did I ended up loving the most, and turns out everyone seemed to like it as well!

For the blood we used mud and then I turned it red in photoshop, my poor models always willing to go the extra mile for me and my art! She also trenched in gross, cold water for me too! But this shoot was so fun! I can't wait to have her model for me again soon!

I also did my snow white shoot, I didn't have a model so thankfully Apyrlle helped me out by snapping the pics for me. I'm still really iffy about them. I ended up making snow white a vampire. That's why she is so pale! One bad apple, if I do say so. So big thanks to my model and photo assistant!

Here are some outtakes and photos when we were leaving!





xo Christina

No comments: