Saturday, October 27, 2012

Zombie Pin Up


Hello everyone,

   Happy Halloween! You may remember this beauty, Rachel, from the Thanksgiving shoot a while back. She truly is a pleasure to work with. This girl has some hair on her head! Took about an hour to do, then make up was about a half hour. Thankfully she is natural gorgeous so it didn't require much make up at all. She rocked the corset.

   I loved doing a zombie shoot. Such a great theme, I had The Walking Dead on my mind, such a fantastic show! So I been wanting to do this type of shoot. I love pin up so I wanted to make it more of a old fashion type of sexy zombie girl, who says zombies have to be ugly!

Here are some behind the scene photos. Curtsey of Rachel's sister-in-law. I never get behind the scenes so I was happy to have some! Hope you like the final images!
Always fixing hair at every shoot!



Stunning women!
No zombie could have looked better. Can't wait till next Halloween to see what I can come up with!





Stay tuned for more shoots in the near future, thank for stopping bye. :)

xo
  Christina

No comments: