Sunday, November 4, 2012

3rd Annual Halloween Bash

BOO to you!

  It was finally time for our 3rd Halloween party we have thrown! Talk about the best one EVER. Our house was so packed, we easily had over 100 people. Talk about nutzzzz. I don't think anyone could have toped it (Well unless their loaded with $$$).
Sissybear, and Michelle aka my best friends!

   We decorated EVERYTHING. Webs covered our ceiling, we changed lightbulbs to creepy purples and greens, I cut out 30-50 haunting bats to cover the walls, and desserts were a bloody mess! I hand panted the cupcakes with food coloring and a paint brush.


"Treat Yo Self" -Parks & Rec (written on pumpkin!)


   Sean, Michelle, her boyfriend Ian, and I were zombies. But Sean and I were 50s cuban (Dirty Dancing Havana nights was my inspiration) zombies that were functional not like walking dead kind which were what they were. I don't know, made more sense in my head!
Sean, Ian, & ShellyBomb
My favorite couple costume of the night! TWD first episode love.


Tom just got back from Nam, Hahahah
Hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween this year, I sure as hell no I did!
-Christina



RAWR
P.s. this is only a small proportion of what we were left with as a gift from the attendees.

-Christina

No comments: