Saturday, November 3, 2012

MT Coffinz


   
    Had my MTCoffinz shoot FINALLY! Only took over a week of a delay thanks to snow & power outtages all over the state! The eye shadows Jinx sent were amazing and actually showed up like the color it shows, so many eye shadows these days barely show up on skin so it was a nice change to have good eye shadow! Plus is vegan! What's better then that! That means! They are hypoallergenic, paraben free, gluten free & of course cruelty free! Pretty much they rock! So go check them out at their Website or on their Facebook Fan Page!
           
            www.MTCoffinz.com
   
   So around 6:30pm Gia Maria, my model, showed up, she is just cute as a button and so stylish, a quality I lack on shoots for I'm not focusing on me but everyone else! Then my Makeup artist, Katherine Robles came just a little bit later, both said their were heaps of traffic! Which I'd believe since all the power was back on so everyone is getting back to work but not all traffic lights were back yet, so that probably didn't help their drives to the studio! Kathy had to do multiply looks using only the eyeshadow given. We ended up combine some for 3 separate looks. Which all came out fabulous! 


Everyone seemed to love the photos once I posted them, and MTCoffinz Jinx (owner) & Riven (assistant of Jinx) were really impressed, and said they want to defiantly work with me again, which of course made my day... more like my month!


So finally conclusion of this shoot? It was dope.
xo Christina

CHECK THESE AWESOME PEOPLE OUT!

No comments: