Friday, November 2, 2012

You're my berry best friend!

Boo!

Hope everyone's having a great week! The other day Bridget had her halloween party and little concert at school. She was Strawberry Shortcake... ah-dorable! They sang cute halloween/fall themed songs and did little dances to go with them. But Bridget.... she was on another level! I'm not bragging and I'm not being bias but she was the best out of all the kids. She sang the loudest, some kids you couldn't hear. She did all the dances, even if she didn't do them right she did more then other kids. She is not shy! 

Bridget, her Nana, Donna, and Jack
The kids all looked so cute in their costumes, the fact that they are all so tiny makes it even cuter! So after Nana left and Donna went back to work My mom and I had to walk Jack and Bridget home. Oh my goodness.... Bridget tripped and had a melt down because she ripped her tights and trick or treating was that night! You would have though she was getting murdered by the way she was acting. And to make matters worse their was a cop parked on the side of the road watching this happen. I was mortified because I felt like I couldn't even yell at her or the police would arrest me! After being on the sidewalk for 15 minutes trying to make her move, the cop get's out of the car and asks if everything is all right. In my head I was like Omg! Bridget better get up before I cry! I told him she had ripped her tights and he smiled and laughed then got back in the car. After another 5 minutes I told her she better get up now or she wasn't going trick or treating. That was a lie but she didn't know that. After she finally got up to walk the rest of the way home I told her not too worry because at night no one will even notice and that everyone could still tell who she was! All in all the end of the day was rough. But she was completely fine once we got in the house and didn't even care anymore. Kids maybe over dramatic at the moment but they get over things faster then adults.


-Christina

No comments: