Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A mouse walks in to a trampoline park

Hi!
Last night was Flight's halloween dodgeball night. I was like one of the only people dressed up! The people who worked there were but then took them off to play dodgeball. So then I was a mouse in a sea of people... but at least I looked cute!

With my sweetie
My Minnie Mouse costume was super simple and easy to do, just had to by the ears! I had a pair of red shorts that I never wore. So I got the paint out and a sponge that was the perfect sized circle shape. And started just putting them all over! It actually came out pretty good! I wore black leggings under them and had on a black tank top and black hoodie. Pretty basic and inexpensive! And if you had to buy the tops and leggings you can wear it again. Unlike most halloween costumes, haha!


The event itself was nice, but I don't play dodgeball. So it can get a bit boring for me. But I just love getting to dress up and wear as many costumes in the month of October as I can! There is not enough time in my life for all the costumes I want to wear!
Lindsey myself and Alex

Jaime and Sean 

Sean played really well! He's getting so much better since when he started worked there a year ago. I was his personal cheerleader last night, as I am in all aspects of his life! His arm was pretty sore after, but we went to an "after party" at his co workers house. It was a small but I had a lovely time, well all I did was eat chips with Sean on the couch. After we ate a whole bag we decided to leave....


Okay the end.
-Christina







No comments: