Sunday, October 12, 2014

Bowling Like Celebrities

Hey Ally Cats,

My cousin Brenden's 18th birthday party was ahh-mazing. I had so much fun, it's crazy! I was laughing the whole time, my face started hurting. Granted being bipolar you have two switches and I was a little on the manic side that day. But hey! Everyone else was having a blast too. This was the fanciest bowling ally I've ever been too, they have leather couches, a nice lounge area, a top notch bar. I thought we walked into the White House for a moment.
Brenden and his gf!


Brenden of course killed it with like 200 something points.... following right behind Uncle Frank who won. Typical. I bowled a strike on the first roll and then failed miserably. Grams was good of course, she's a class act! My older sister Dina was a professional with her bowling bag of adorable size 6 shoes and a pink marble bowling ball. Sean wasn't too shabby. I was honestly most impressed with my mom, I had no idea she was such a fantastic bowler! I guess in the 60s/70s there wasn't much else to do, haha! Just kidding!

We spent 4 hours all bowing! The whole family and some of Brenden's friends. It was nice to meet his "girlfriend" Gabby he tells us all about! He had the best time, you could see it on his face. He gets a little competitive especially against his dad...I wonder where he gets it from! Let's just say he is not afraid to call you out! We all had a superb time and I can't wait to go back again!

Love, always,
Christina


p.s. I want to have my birthday party here!!!




No comments: