Monday, October 13, 2014

Pumpkin Carving!

Hello Pumpkin,

I love carving pumpkins, even though it's really messy. We go to the same church to get them every year even though were not religious. They are just so nice there and we end up always getting a discount or a free pumpkin! This time we got 3 mini pumpkins for free.


For carving night I was looking on Pinterest all day to find the design I wanted to try! I wanted to do this one of Tinker Bell I saw with like this fairy dust around her. Um it didn't come out as I hoped it would though. I don't know how those Pinteresters do it but hey I tried!

Yeah... you see those circles around her, that's suppose to be pixie dust and all adorable looking. Want to know what it looks like with just the light showing...

No pixie dust for us! You can barely even see her wand. Oh well, I tried my best and that's all that matters I suppose. Or at least that's what they teach us growing up. Anywhoooo! The night was fun, the guys drank, we joked around, ate food and watched a movie. I love nights like this, I really do.




LOL WUT?
-Christina

No comments: