Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Little Bunny Just For You

Hello little bunnies!

Today I'm going to show you this adorable little bunny I made which you can use on a diy card or make a bunch and make garland to decorate for Easter! Here is a step by step for you to follow!

What you need:
- Scrapbook paper (solid and pattern)
- Scissors
- Pencil
- An ink pen
- Glue stick


Okay, here we go!


Step 1 : Pick a solid color piece of paper. I chose a cardboard type color. Grab your pencil and draw a small circle for a head. A larger oval shape for the body of the bunny . Next make cute bunny feet shapes and shaped ears! Grab your scissors and cut out your pieces! Place the pieces as shown below take make the rabbit, I places the rabbit ears behind the head though, but this was just to show the shape I did. Did you notice the my Baby Ed, he decided to help out!






Step 2 : Now grab another colored piece of paper, I used pink polka dots! I traced the ears and feet shapes then cut them out smaller for the insides of the ears and feet.






Step 3 : Time to glue it all together!






Step 5 : Draw your bunny's face and 3 little toe lines. I did just a very simple design. I chose black ink, but if you decided to use white paper you could do a little pink nose in a triangle shape!



Yay! You're all done! How precious are these!

--- If you decide to make it garland, just make multiple bunnies. On back of bunnies space a part evenly and lay string (any color you want!) upon them, then just tape it down. That's all! Good luck on that, I was too lazy to make that many bunnies, haha! But you can hang it anywhere, I'd personally hang it on the mantel above the fireplace.


Hope you liked the tutorial, I know I had fun making them. I plan on using it to make a Easter card. Too cute!


Love,
Christina

2 comments:

Wanderlust Rach said...

Your blog is amazing!! :)) You are a great writer who obviously has a passion for what they are writing about! I would appreciate it if you would check out my blog and let me know what you think in a comment on a post you like! I would love to have a talented writers input! Keep up the great work!!!
-Wanderlust Rach <3

Christina's Blog said...

Thank you so much Rach!That means a lot! I will be sure to follow your blog! xx