Saturday, March 28, 2015

Chainsaw Through Cancer: Benifit Concert

Hi!

My good friend Chris decided to throw a fundraiser for Alex! He's a rapper and planned a whole show, it was a blast!! First time actually seeing him perform, he was s sweet and said to me that I was the person he was so happy that came! They ended up raising almost a thousand dollars! Amazing what people who gather can do. The show was filled with some wonderful rappers. Not really my cup of tea but it was good! Chris even pulled Alex up on stage! She jammed out! I could never do that, I'd be standing there awkwardly, haha! And at the end of the night he gave a wonderful speech, and even people who never met her gave nice speeches as well talking about coming together for supporting a stranger to them. It was very touching. And then Alex did a thank you speech, I teared up through them all, I'm such a cryer! Here's some pictures!



Do good and be thankful!
- Christina

No comments: