Monday, March 16, 2015

A very Polish night!

Hey everyone!

Saturday night was my good friend Alex's fundraiser that her Aunt threw for her! It was so lovely in a beautiful banquet hall. They had a buffet dinner and delicious desserts! I felt extra Polish tonight... she is Polish and her whole family is like hardcore straight from Poland so there was Polish singing and all the announcements were in Polish. So with Kayla, the person sitting next to me we laughed when everyone else laughed even though we had no idea what they were saying! It was super fun! I also was lucky enough to sit with the guest of honor, Alex. I hope they raised a lot of money! They even did a giant raffle, so I'm pretty sure they did! Here's the pics!

me and my Baby Kub (aka Alex)
Live band

Kayla, myself and Alex.... being weird.

group photo with a bunch of random people Alex knows hahaha



It was a good time for a good cause! If you would like to donate click the link to her Go Fund Me page!

Alexandra's Brain Treatment Fund

Thanks, Christina

No comments: