Monday, November 30, 2015

Friendsgiving

Hello,

   We had our Thanksgiving potluck with our friends, I decided to make it nicer than usual. We had brought up a table and I put nice tablecloths on them, a burlap runner, fall decor to lay out on the table. I got pretty plates and napkins. I made little silverware holders using kraft paper bags, used for single cookies, found in the baking aisle at Michaels. I wrote the person's name on the top and then made a spot for them to write what they were thankful for. Came out pretty since I have the worst handwriting ever!





   Ignore the Christmas tree, we usually do our dinner before Thanksgiving but everyone was busy so we did it the after and I put my tree up the day after Thanksgiving every year. Everyone had to bring something but I do most of the work. I made apple crisp, talk about yum! We don't know how to make any form of meat in the oven so we just got the already made kind at the grocery store. Haha!
 
   After dinner and the thanks we played a pictionary telephone game. It was hilarious. And we had a lot of people so that makes the game even more fun. Basically you have a pile of paper, number it one-whatever amount of people are there. On the first piece you wrote a sentence. It can be anything. "The cow jumped over the moon" or whatever! Then you pass your pile the person to your right and they read what you wrote place it at the bottom of the pile and have to interpret what you said with a drawing. Then the person who gets the pile after that have to write a sentence based on the 2nd persons drawing. By the time it circles back to you it's so funny to see whatever wrote/drew. I hope that wasn't too confusing, haha! Then we all headed to the living room to play to rock band!





   I am so thankful for my friends, new and old! I'm defiantly thankful for food. And oh yeah, my babers... he's alright. Lol

Stay thankful,
Christina



No comments: