Saturday, November 7, 2015

The Other Side Of A Good Day

   A good day leads to a bad day. It happens 7/10 times. If I had plans and end up being busy all day and staying active then the next day when I wake up to nothing, I get very depressed. It sucks, usually no reason to it. It just is how I feel.

   Yesterday I woke up at 8:30am to shower and get ready (I even put makeup on) to do errands with my mom for the day, I painted 3 watercolor painting for my Aunt's gift and at night was my her birthday get together. I just was in a great mood, laughing and enjoying the company of some of my favorite people that I don't see as often as I'd like. Today though, I woke up at 10 am, didn't even hear Sean leave for work, it's a cloudy day and I forgot to take my medication because I passed out when I got home. So today is a bad day, I just hope tomorrow's better...

No comments: