Sunday, December 13, 2015

An Ugly Birthday

'Twas the night of an ugly birthday, when all thro' the house party....

   Hahaha! So my birthday was small but fun, not too many people but the ones I love showed up, so that made me very happy and thankful. Each year I hate my birthday because no one has time for me. No one ever comes to my brithday party even when I throw parties for everyone else and feed them when I don't have too. But I was very lucky to have grown close with people this year and all came out to have a fun night with me. And also look ugly! But seriously I'm so grateful for these individuals in my life and I'm happy they celebrated the day of my birth with me!

I made Sean's sweater, you know that's the best sweater you've ever seen in your life. I mean, it the a pun on a sweater with Christopher Walken's face on it! Sean loves puns! He's probably the punniest guy I know so it's a perfect sweater for him to wear! Also Dina's puppy, a.k.a. my nephew, Ranger came to the party so Abby had a friend. How cute is that!!! Ain't no party like a puppy party, cause a puppy party don't stop!


   Ignore that last sentence, it was really lame. True, but lame.
xo
Christina

No comments: