Saturday, December 26, 2015

DIY Mugs



Hello,

 I made mugs for EVERYONE. I just went to the Dollar Store for mugs, I cleaned them out, haha! Then headed over to Michaels to get ceramic paint. I got the set of paints that you can bake instead of the individual bottles. Because I have no time to wait for things to cure... 28 days?! SORRY Christmas was in a few days! That's also why I didn't do the alcohol ink, it was so expensive then I didn't even use it! So that sucked. But anyway, I love the way they came out! I didn't get pictures of all of them, but got a few of my favorite ones. So take a look! Easy to make and the baking didn't take long at all! I made a horcrux for Sean's mother, she is a giant Harry Potter fan. So it's a wreath within a Christmas tree within a horcrux. I did a mermaid theme for my beautiful red headed cousin. And My Aunt's I did two sides using animal puns. For fox sake, I'm owl out of coffee (For f*ck sake, I'm all out of coffee" Sean helped with the owl side. I couldn't think of another pun! Attached to every mug I put a tag that had the care instructions, aka don't dishwasher it! Everyone loved and raved about them, my sister of course got jealous that she didn't get one, along with my mom. But I only made them for Aunt's for both mine and Sean's family, along with his grandmother!



                       


 I think I'll do a post about the process. By the end of 15 mugs I got pretty good and learned different tricks. I'll make something for my sissy!

No comments: