Sunday, December 27, 2015

DIY Grandma Sign

Grandma's gift was my favorite to give. I had an old canvas so I painted it a solid color then I used a stencil to write "Grandkids" and added a little detail to it with dots. Under that in a different color I wrote "Make life grand!" I attached clothespins  to the bottom. In the scrapbook section of Michaels they have ones that are decorated all cute and have a variety of colors. I did ones with zig zags and polka dots. I hot glued them down. Next I made to sure to have every grandchild on it including long term loves. So Sean made the cut, and of course Dina's husband Odie! My grams LOVED it. I was thrilled! And now she can hang it up in her house and actually have current photos of her grandkids, like their are no photos of most of use over our teen years. Haha!



No comments: