Sunday, August 23, 2009

super powers?

Mhm. My family and I must have super powers. It all happen in a split second. One minute the phsyco step dad was yelling at all of us for no reason. Then next, we had enough and went up stairs and started grabbing all our stuff. He left and that's when we called every family member we could. In less then 4 hours we had packed everything we own, though we didn't have boxs or anything, we did it. Using garbage bags and backpacks. We had about 12 cars in our drive way helping us out.
Now my step father is left with nothing. He doesn't even have a bed to sleep on. I just laugh cause he did this to himself. Now my mother and I are living in my aunt's basement. My brother is going to go to my grandma's apartment. And my sister is staying with her friend. I can't wait till we get an apartment. Living here is hard, I've lived here once before, but it gets annoying not living in my own place. Now I can't stay out late and such, I'm sharing a bed with my mom. We're living out of boxes. At least I have my family. But hopefully things will change soon. Till then, I'll put a smile on my face and pretend to be happy, for my mom, I rather her not worry about me. She has enough to deal with now.

No comments: