Saturday, August 29, 2009

When life sucks, it really sucks

Everything is just going down hill. My mom finally did the right thing, left her husband. But after 3 days she easily caved in and took the jerk back. His dumb crazy family of liars don't want us back, well I don't want them back. I'm living in my aunts basement for good. I'm never going back. I've been betrayed by everyone I love most. My mother picked him over me, what a great idea. And when she just gets hurt again I might not be here for her. I've been their since the beginning, through all the bad times that everyone easily seems to forget. I was the one that was their when she tried to kill herself, the one the took care of her when she was sad and crying. I mean I could careless what happens to that family, they are NOT my family.
I'm too nice and trust way too easily. I've been betrayed by my "stepsister" thought she was really my friend, but the whole time she plotted to separate the rents. Everything was a lie. Now the step is trying to steal my only real friend, my best. And it really hurts me. I love my best friend so much, she's a sister to me. But if my step takes her from me, I'll be all alone. I have enough problems with my family I thought I'd at least have my best friend to help me through it. But she'll start agreeing with the step. And I'll be soon forgotten. So I hope they all live happily ever after in their perfect home, and I hope my step and best friend have a grand ol' time having sleepovers and going to parties together.
I'll be fine, just fine.

No comments: