Thursday, May 27, 2010

Always alone.

Or so it seems...

   Why does everyone always forget to invite me anywhere. It really hurts my feelings. Yesterday like everyone went to the beach, and did anyone ask if I could join them? Negative. I'm like the forgotten friend. I know I don't hang out with everyone as much as they all do, but they KNOW I have problems. I'm trying to work on it. I really just want some close friends that are girls, so bad. I want to go to the mall, have sleepovers, do a girls night, gossip about boys, go to the beach. Anything.

   Yesterday I cried to my sister, saying all this. I love my guy friends, but I really need some girls in my life. I miss having a best girl friend, who I did everything with. And anytime I do hang with a girl, one of my friends from high school, it's always a one on one, I miss doing a few people or anywhere but this house.

I NEED to get out of here. Meet new people. Move away and find what I'm looking for, whatever that may be.

No comments: