Friday, May 7, 2010

I don't know where I'm going...

But I am. Soon. Then everything will be right.

   I often think time to time, that I'm not good enough for someone to love me. How could anyone love such a mess and a girl with so many problems. But then I'm reminded that I'm an actually a great person. I love my family with all my heart, I care for all the people that are in my life, I'm one of those people who can be an instant best friend even if we just met a few hours ago. I'm a open hearted free spirit who will give you everything I can offer you without even being asked.  And I have to say I'm proud of that.

   You may get my trust and honesty within the first greeting, but you also can loose it. I know I think the best of everyone, though I shouldn't trust too easily. I will be open with you and I expect the same in return. And if you hurt me, chances are you'll never know.

   I just wish more people would understand that I'm not perfect. And I can't even begin to try and be. I think I've grown up to be a young lady who respects and cares for everyone I come across. Maybe sometimes I'm too nice, or get paranoid too easy. But overall I'm very rare. Not many people are like me, well I haven't met anyone like me, yet. Maybe one day I'll be truly happy with who I am, and try to remember that I'm unique and anyone would be lucky to be my friend or love.

Let's ponder on that.

No comments: