Thursday, November 11, 2010

EEKS!

Getting the first tattoo of my leg "pant" [aka a sleeve for my leg] tomorrow! It's Snow White on the side of my left thigh. I'm stoked. WOOTWOOT! Helen is taking me cause we are bonding all day shopping and running errands then at 6pm I will be seeing Sean's friend Kevin who will be tattooing me! I know it'll come out great, and if it isn't the best thing ever, I don't care hahahaha, I'll still love it. But I'm sure it'll look fabulous! I'll post photos Sunday.

Alsooo I'm heading to New York Saturday with Sean and his friends for a "field trip" to MoMa, I've always wanted to go to cool museums but no one I know likes that kinda stuff, I didn't know he was till he invited me! I'm so excited! I went to one to Yale or somewhere around there, but I loved it so much. So I can't wait to see what's there. I don't like NYC but if their is a reason to go, I'm down.

I'll post pictures from that too and tell you all about it, this is going to be a GREAT weekend. Minus the whole working Sunday night. Oh well, but thanks to Michelle for switching with me so I didn't have to work at 8 a.m. Sunday.

No comments: