Thursday, November 25, 2010

What am I thankful for?

Let me tell you! I'm thankful for so much. My number one being my family, I love them so much. Even though I didn't spend this holiday with any of them since we all went separate ways. My sister went with her boyfriend's family and I went with mine. My Aunt was over their neighbors and my mom was with my step dad. But either way I am so thankful to have such a loving and caring family.

I'm also thankful for how life is going lately, though I have sucky hours, at least I have a job and making some money. I also have a sweet boyfriend, who I enjoy spending time with. And of course I'm thankful to my true friends who've been their for me during all my hard times. Thanksgiving was actually good this year. Though I'm stuck at work now, I got to enjoy family bonding with Sean's family.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for?!

-Christina

No comments: