Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NYC & Chelsea

Hi!

   Just went to New York city with Sean and peeps to go to the MoMa and other art galas. I have never been. I love art so I was excited. Kim, their old art teacher, was going so it was like a mini field trip.
First we went to MoMa then walked through the city to a Dali exhibit which was amazing! It was all real art, amazing to see! I saw Starry Night up close, some Andy Warhol stuff and tons of Dali sculptures, canvas, water color, drawings, etc.

Sean and I on the way there!
Jim & Dana


Dali

Dali
Then we went to Chelsea! We got lunch there and went to a bunch of small galas it was so cool. I have never down something like that. They were all one after another. It was all so different from the last. I bet some of those people will be famous one day.

Lunch at a cute little Italian restaurant. 

Street art by a artist Sean and Kevin really like, Mac.

Eve the streets were artsy fartsy.
Leaving NY
-Christina

No comments: