Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lately...

    I'm never home. I work full time, alwayssss 4 pm till midnight. I really hate that. Then on weekends they try and make me work mornings. Ridiculous. I am really starting to hate this job, because of the unfairness when it comes to scheduling, especially on the holidays! Working Thanksgiving. Lovely.... I better not be working Christmas, I will be furious and just walk out the door.

Also some of the workers take advantage of me because I'm younger and new, plus I'm too shy to stand up and say something. They make me do all the work, while they get paid more money to do nothing. Not cool. I only like working with Michelle, one she's my age, and two she does work and helps me when I need it.

Ughh I'm at work now, go figure. I just want to hang out with people but I'm stuck here, oh well 30 mins to go, then I'm free!

No comments: