Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Gatsby Party this Weekend!!!!

Hello Ol' Sport,

I am SO freakin' excited!

The book is one of my favorites, so when I heard about the new movie (a year ago) I started to plan immediately.  Per usual, I plan things like a year in advance! My life!


   So party is Saturday, and I think a good amount of people are showing up. Everyone is excited to dress up and stuff. I mean that's my number one reason I love themed parties. Dressing up is one of the funnest things about being a kid, but as you're older you need to find ways to play dress up. So I plan themed parties! Like everyone I plan is.

   My 21st birthday was Burlesque, corsets and all! My 22nd was End of the World, which makes sense, since we were suppose to die the day before my actually birthday, that would have been sad! We do a GAINT annual halloween bash. Can't wait to plan Sean's 25th birthday this July! Also I'm helping Dina plan her 30th which is America themed! (Still need to find the perfect outfit!)

   For the party I'm have glitter cupcakes brownies, and champagne. An awesome photobooth with oversized drinking glasses, fedoras, cigars/cigarette holders, and boas. I will be editing the photos for it and posting on my photo page! The soundtrack and other 1920s music through out the house. I think it's going to a wonderful and super fun time!

Stay tuned for photos and a post about it!!!
-Christina



   BTW the movie was awesome, I mean I didn't like the 3D (didn't see it in 3D but you can see that is filmed that way.)

    Leo did an amazing job. Perfect Gatsby!!!! Carey Mulligan did well as Daisy. Jordan's actress Elizabeth Debicki was perfect. I didn't picture Tobey Maguire AT ALL as Nick Carraway, but once I saw him in the role... it totally worked.


Okay bye.

No comments: