Monday, May 20, 2013

Save The Elephants

Hi guys!

So proud of Sean. Every day he gets better and better at his painting! He just did an event in Manchester with his friend Kevin. They did awesome! I wish I had that kind of talent. The event was all about the circus and kids showed off all their art pieces and even got to help paint their own mural! The art event for the Manchester community went great, they even had a bounce house at the school across the street! The kids who did the live music were so cute and sang Nirvana so I defiantly approve of that. The made shirts since they decided they shouldn't promote animas in the circus! Here are some pictures from the day.







So proud of my Babers!

Look how fantastic it came out! 
Can't wait to see more of his commissioned work, he's improved so much since I've met him.

-Christina

No comments: