Thursday, May 9, 2013

They are the definition of STRONG.

Dear Amanda Berry, Gina Dejesus, and Michelle Knight.

   You... you women are some of the most courageous women I have ever witnessed in my life. Ten years... A friggin' DECADE you at the time were only girls were taken from your life. Some thought kidnapped and for some thought you just ran away.  Your families spent everyday praying for you to return. They got their wish. YOU ARE FREE!


Hi everyone,

   I'm sure you have heard the news about 3 women who were kidnapped in Ohio for a decade. All girls lived right near each other and were abducted and held captive in a house not too far away from their homes. To think they were always in walking distance and no one ever knew. I can't imagine what their families are even thinking. How many times have they passed that house and not even think twice about it... It's just so crazy.

   The mothers of Amanda and Gina held vigils together every year, who would have thought their girls were together that whole time.

There is just so much I can't even write all my thoughts....

so I'm just going to go...

Always look out for people weather you know them or not.

-Christina

No comments: