Sunday, November 2, 2014

4th Annual Halloween Party!

BOO!

Our party was fun, this year not too many people... which I love. Last year I am NOT lying we had about 100 people, this year about half. It was perfect. My photobooth was cute, loved the streamers. This year I was a witch I did really cool makeup too. I bought a dress that I can wear again too so that's good. Sean was something from a comic book but he was too hot in a full pull over mask that he paint (smelled like fumes!) and a trench coat. He's too cute though. Everyone seemed to have fun. I made my bloody cupcakes once again, I'm pretty good at it if I do say so myself. I hand paint them with food coloring. We didn't do a contest this year, mostly because I forgot. Each year (well every party) I stress out completely the day of and basically decorate it all by myself. That's why I sometimes hate living with guys. They think you can do it an hour before. Wrong. But I got it done, but I did forget to put up the giant fuzzy spider! I'll do it next year so whatever. So here we go with the pics!

Closer look at my makeup.


Next day was my sister's Halloween party, Sean and I were terribly exhausted! We didn't go to bed till 3am, well Sean didn't till 4:30am. I've always wanted to do a group costume and my dream came through last minute! Sean hates couple costumes, he thinks there lame. Well he's wrong! My favorite movie is Dazed & COnfused. So I convinced Sean to do it with me. I was Darla Marks, aka the bitch senior and my Babers was Matthew Mcconaughey's character David Wooderson, the creeper old dude who hits on high schoolers. It's actually his first acting role!

So we went to Saver's to get our costumes. Sean ended up buying women's jeans. He needed salmon colored jeans and then a white tee (which he had) and we printed a piece of paper to stick on the design Wooderson had on his. I got men's boxers for the striped shorts Darla wears, I bought a plan white sweatshirt and colored on the Seniors logo stuff she had on. I got white knee highs, wore my puma's and borrowed a whistle from Sean, I even got ketchup bottles!

On that Thursday was thinking of what she could be since she already wore a costume to my party she wanted to do something different for hers. She loved my idea and Odie basically will do what Dina says, he's not good at those type of things. She was the intellectual red head Cynthia Dunn. And we made Odie Ben Affleck's first roles character the asshole super senior Fred O'Bannion. I can not believe we found the perfect outfit for Dina, burnt orange cordaroy bell bottoms, and what looked like the exact striped shirt form the movie. FOr Odie we got a jean long sleeve button down. Then we went to Party City for wigs. I can't believe they had both the wigs we were looking for. Odie doesn't have hair, haha so he needed the wig. I also made Odie the wooden paddle! Which I now hung up in the living room! Here's the costumes!






All right, all right, all right,
Christina


p.s. Watch the movie if you haven't. Trust me.

No comments: