Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

What are you thankful for?

Sean surprised me with my first musical, Wicked! Had no clue till we got there!
I'm very grateful to have a really close and supportive family. In good and bad. And mostly I'm thankful for my boyfriend. Sean is the best thing that's ever happened to me. He's made me stronger then I've ever been. I can't even believe we've been together for 4 years and living together for 3! He really pushes me when it comes to my mental health and is always there for me no matter what. My life is a good one and I wouldn't change it for the world, no matter if I have bad days. Because in the end, it's about love and believing in yourself.

Uncle John, Huddy, Myself and my cousins Marisa and Abbie. Selfie time!
Mini shoot of Outfit Of The Day aka #OOTD
 Hope you all had a yummy and grateful Thanksgiving!
Love, Christina

No comments: