Thursday, November 13, 2014

DIY thankful pumpkin

Hi peeps!

How's it going? Today I decided to decorate my last pumpkin of the year. Though I wasn't sure what to put on it. Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner I thought I'd write "Be Thankful" and put it on the front steps outside.

Basically all I did was wipe off the pumpkin so it was a clean surface. Got a washable marker and drew  what I wanted on the front. Took a few tries to get write it perfectly, since it's a washable marker you literally can just wipe it with a wet washcloth so you can get it just right! I use a orange marker though. Then once it's how you want it, you just get a small paint brush and use black paint (or whatever colors) and paint right over the marker! Let dry and put it outside!

Thanks for reading,
Christina




No comments: