Sunday, June 14, 2015

Bobo & Claudine Get Married

Hi peeps,

   Our good friend Bobo got married Saturday to his lovely lady, Claudine. What a rockin' couple! A blue haired bride and Star Wars gages! It was a sweet and small wedding, I felt very honored to be there. Bobo has been Sean's best friend since middle school and back in 7th grade he was just my friend Chris's older brother, haha! We may to see him as often as we like but they are such wonderful people and we had a blast!

 
   Durning the ceremony Bobo wrote and song for her, it was so adorable he even started crying at the end of it, I got all choked up! It was about getting to spend his life with her. The sweetest thing I ever saw! Then we all headed to the reception at this restaurant that let's you book events in their big room. We had a great table with some awesome friends!

  A key which I've made into an ornament so we can always remember this day and a fan and even bubbles, which Kim couldn't stop blowing through out dinner, haha! The sign in book was so sweet, the theme of the wedding was "Till Death Do Us Part" it was so them!



      Their dad who is obsessed with me and Sean, haha! He always is like "Ah, my favorite couple!" and "You're love is so beautiful!" all with his heavy Nicaraguan accent. He went around with a camercorder to record every moment. At each table he asked us to say stuff. But I'mm too awkward for that so I just let Sean speak and smiled... then did a "wooowhooo!" embarrassing! Haha!


   
   Prom shot! And below is Sean, Andrew, and Bobo they all were best friends since middle school. Though at first Sean and Andrew hated each other because they both thought THEY were Bobo's best friend... they didn't know people could have more then one best friend! Hahaha! Now Andrew and Sean are obsessed with each other and He's over our house almost every day. Love it!



   Here is a picture of Topher, myself, and Bobo, would have never thought I'd be at this wedding one day! Crazy how life works out! So all in all it was a great night and very memorable! Claudine and Bobo even got me a gift of a paw print necklace. They only gave them to a few girls, we all love our dogs and we make them be best friends. They even had Boomer and Apollo at the ceremony!

Hope you had a good weekend as well!
- Christina

No comments: