Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Flamingos Are Life.

Honestly, they are.

   I have an addiction to flamingos. Maybe too much.... nah, never mind, no such thing as too much! It's an inside joke between my sister and mom about our love for flamingos. It's a passion. I even plan on getting a flamingo tattooed on me as a special tattoo for my mom. Sissy already got one that's for her on my back, so she can't be selfish and get all jelly, haha! SO for Dina's  gift from the bridesmaids I hand painted a card for her. My specialty. Dina is like obsessed with my hand made cards! I love making cards for people, since I don't take time to paint anymore this is when I can get my creative juices out. So of course I did a flamingo card! And I made cupcakes too, also flamingo themed! I forgot to do a DIY for the cupcakes though, sorry! I do have a DIY coming up though, I haven't done one in a bit so I hope you like it.


Front of card has one flamingo for each bridesmaid and one for sissy, then on the back I did a Dina and Odie bride and groom! Love how it came out so much! 



Here are the cupcakes!





Hope you liked my creations!
- Christina

1 comment:

adorkabledarling said...

The card is so cute and the cupcakes look delicious. You're so artistic. :)