Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Valentine's Day Decor

Added a few touches in the kitchen and living room to add a little love around! Used a pitcher I got from Sean's sister and threw some Dollar Store roses in it. Decorated the chalk boards with hearts and such. I put out my small $1 "xoxo" and "love" signs I got at Target in that little cheap section last year. Always check there for some decorations and other random stuff. I always get festive socks from there which are a buck! Then I added some window gel stickers to the window above the sink. I change it for every holiday! On my mantel in the living room I hung up felt heart garland and a "Smooch" sign in the middle. I might do more next year, but I didn't have anything else to decorate it with. And finally our valentine's mailbox! Which Eddy is modeling with today! Haha!


No comments: